Tuesday 17 September 2013

Another Developer and his Blog?

Yeah...thats right...I've finally decided to join the fold.

Like any other developer, when approaching a 'problem', I start with a Google search...chances are, if I've come across a specific problem...someone's already solved it right? Normally, I'd get hits on sites like stackoverflow.com or javaranch.com... and for the most part that was good enough.

However, over time I've come to realize that a lot of issues are now discussed on random blogs. These contain gotchas, or other subtleties in frameworks (including bugs and their workarounds!), or even simple code templates like a jndi lookup procedure. And you know what, they've proven to be very valuable. I feel its my turn to give back :-)

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment